A spectacular guided hike on Paul Cluver. This hike is exclusive as the section of the farm is not open to the public.
A spectacular hike on Paul Cluver Estate. Smell the fynbos and listen to the birds as we ascend the base of the Groenlandberg Conservancy. This section of the farm is not open to the public, so it is a unique opportunity to explore off the beaten track. You are driven to the start of the trails and start the climb. Once at the top we do a short drinks and snack stop to admire the views before moving on. Steep inclines and declines, with uneven footing and sneaky little gorge at the end, this hike will not disappoint.
Minimum of 2pax and Maximum of 8pax
What is included:
- Trained guide
- Access to private hiking trail
- Access to binoculars
- Water and a light snack on route
- Secret Snack stop at viewpoint
- Transport from Paul Cluver Tasting Room to start of hike
- Any additional food and drinks not included in the package
- Clients are to be aware that this tour includes 15km of hiking and it is suggested that they are capable to hike this distance including various inclines and declines.
- Please note that hiking is done on mountain terrain
- Please also note that route is fixed and to keep integrity of the environment cannot be shorted
- Age limit for this tour is 9 years old
- Note that this is an outdoor activity and can get muddy during the winter months and dusty during summer, please don’t wear your finest clothes and shoes
- Please wear comfortable clothes, long pants and closed walking shoes.
- Pack Sunglasses, hat and sunblock in summer a warm jersey / jacket / windbreaker, the weather in the Cape is unpredictable
- Transport to starting point is not include, however can be arranged at R750pp if coming from Cape Town or R350pp if in Elgin
Tour Start Times:
- There is a spectacular restaurant on site, chat to us if you would like to add a light lunch after the hike (pre-booking essential)
- Lunch will be for own account
- Duration : 5 Hours (approx.)
Enter Number of Participants *